Verification levels and requirements
For legal reasons, the features available depend on the Verification Level.
The main roles of Verification Levels are
- to unlock exchange features, including fiat withdrawals
- to increase user’s withdrawal limits
- to increase the number of deposit/withdrawal methods
Verification levels requirements
|KYC requirements||Verification Level 0||Verification Level 1||Verification Level 2|
|Valid ID scan||•||•|
|Additional Valid ID||•|
|Proof of residence||•|
Accepted types of documents:
- Additional Valid ID: National ID, Passport (that was not provided for Level 1 verification, i.e. if national was already provided, then attach the international one), Driving Licence
- Proof of residence: Utility bill or official governmental documents (letter, certificate, etc.). Documents should be not older than 3 months.
- Additional information: in order to pass verification, it will be necessary to provide information in arbitrary form 1) on source of funds 2) on the estimated volumes of deposits and withdrawals. Please note that B2BX has the right to request additional documents relating to the source of funds.
Verification levels features
|Features||Verification Level 0||Verification Level 1||Verification Level 2|
|Crypto Deposit||–||No limits||No limits|
|Fiat Deposit||–||–||No limits|
|Daily Crypto Withdrawal Limit||–||Equivalent to USD 100,000.00||
For corporate: Equivalent to USD 300,000.00
For individuals: Equivalent to USD 100,000.00
|Daily Fiat Withdrawal Limit||–||–|
|Monthly Crypto Withdrawal Limit||–||Equivalent to USD 500,000.00||
For corporate: Equivalent to USD 3,000,000.00
For individuals: Equivalent to USD 500,000.00
|Monthly Fiat Withdrawal Limit||–||–|
Corporate clients and merchants have different verification requirements that are available via the following link AML & KYC Policy.